Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trumpet Sounds Heard Around the World

Dear friends,

We are in the very final moment prior to the rapture, when Jesus Christ will come to take His people to heaven, as the Lord clearly showed in His Rapture Revelation to Zipora Bitrus. Their are strange sounds being heard around the world, which sound similar to a Hebrew shofar or trumpet.  Could these be signs pointing to the soon return of Jesus Christ, even if they may not be the actual "final trumpet call of God"?  I personally think there is some kind of a connection.

However, many others hear these sounds and do not connect them at all with the return of Jesus Christ.  In the same way, I think that you must have your spiritual ears open in order to hear the spiritual trumpet, or else you will miss it.  Just as many people are explaining these strange noises away with natural reasoning, I think many will remain asleep right up to the moment the Lord returns.  But not everyone is sleeping.  Some are waking up spiritually and realizing the lateness of the moment.  They are sensing the imminence of the Lord's return.

Listen to these sounds on video that are being recorded around the world.  These FOUR videos are the essential to understanding this blog, so please don't skip them (fourth one is from 2016).

Video 1 (see here)

Video 2 (see here)

Here are some of the Scriptures about the great trumpet of God:

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other. (Mat 24:31)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (1Co 15:52)

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (1Th 4:16). 

I recently got an email on June 13, 2012, from a good friend in Luxembourg.  He wrote: "A sister in the Lord in South of France told me a week ago she had been blowing the Shofar, and then suddenly realized during a long blast she held the Shofar in her hand and was still hearing the sound going on! She wrote it to me excitedly and I rejoiced with her and told her others are hearing sounding alarms."

There are also other sounds, too, such as loud booms.

I could have just as well titled this article, "Strange Sounds Heard Around the World May Signal Christ's Imminent Return."  I am not saying that these sounds are the actual trumpet of God being blown to call the elect to heaven. But I am saying that they could be harbingers of the final trumpet call, and it is my belief that they are certainly signs of the times. Time is up. Jesus is coming right away, people.

I am not setting any dates. I am neither advocating the Pre-Tribulation rapture position, Mid-Trib, nor Post-Trib. I am simple asking, "Are you ready?"  Do you hear the sound of the trumpet in your spirit?  Please do not wait any longer.  Prepare for the rapture, or will miss it. Repent now and give your life to Jesus Christ before He comes.  Look to Him, who alone can prepare you to enjoy the rapture, and join the worshipers in heaven. If you know Him, but are not living 100% for Him, then repent and get right with Him now.  He is coming only for the holy people.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB. Angel blowing trumpet image from Journey to Truth website. Image of watchman blowing a shofar from Christians Together in the Highlands and Islands.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

You may also want to read my other post called, Very Few Will Hear the Trumpet.  Then check out Are You Rapture Ready? , The End Has Come, Rapture Foretold in Psalm 97. Rapture Revelation to Angelica Zambrano, Sequence of Signs Preceding the Coming of Christ, The Rise of Antichrists, Peace, Safety, and the Thief in the Night, and The Timing of the Rapture, I also recommend my daughter's music video The Coming.

Another key article I discovered eleven days after I wrote this post is called The Most Annoying Shofar, written by Hannah Weiss and posted on Christians Together.   You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

13 comments:

  1. Announcing Doulos Training School, opening on September 1 for all who are interested in online distance education in discipleship! See link for details at http://writingforthemaster.blogspot.com/2015/07/doulos-training-school.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, stating "There is no time left" is understandable, but now it's 4 years later and it's clearer than ever before. The greatest revival will explode soon and many will come to a perfect faith as The Bride is emerging from all nationalities, languages and races are reporting great outpouring of God's Holy Spirit!

    The double portion, "Days of Elijah" are manifesting the sons of God that will be changed prior to the Rapture event, NOT at the same moment.

    This is exciting as God's mercy is so evident in all of his righteous ways!

    Glory to THE Most High God, forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was one of those who didn't think about anything of this matter at all, but then I started to see things in real life. Let's just say that I think that most people will wake up very soon no matter if they want to do so or not.

      Delete
  3. I have heard it last week and i never research the sound I Heard and its something i will never forget its like this horn replaying of the day i heard it. I looked around and many people was around me but no one heard it. I can't stop thinking about that sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally never heard the sounds until I stumbled upon them on August 20th 2016 the first one I heard I felt the same way you did it was a morning call for people to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus and I have since followed the other videos the first sound was heard in 2011 and the last one that I have seen so far has been April of 2016 I'm sure there's more to come look forward to meeting Jesus face to face people need to wake up we spend too much time looking down at our electronic devices and spend no time looking up or noticing the things happening around us God bless you and keep up the good work until he comes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Jacob, you're welcome. I appreciate you leaving the comment about your own experience. Anything further you can tell us about the location or what kind of sound would be helpful. How loud was it and did others hear it, too. That kind of thing. Also see http://signs-ofthe-times.blogspot.com/2016/08/brace-yourselves-for-great-shaking.html. God bless you.

      Delete
  5. The report of these very "warm up" sounds were reported today in Spokane Valley, WA. Here's the video from our local news station, KHQ: http://www.khq.com/story/34049324/strange-sound-in-spokane-valley-has-thousands-of-people-talking

    The King is Returning SOON! And you are correct, Len...No One knows the date nor the time except the Father! I look forward to that day and pray that we (my husband and I) are worthy. God bless you and your ministry.

    Christ is LORD of all and his Glory is unending!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard the trumpets last year around 9am. I was deep in prayer and this beautiful loud noise came from nowhere.I ran out into the street to identify where the trumpets came from...apparently I was the only one in the neighbourhood that heard it. Last night I dreamt that the stars fell from the sky and the earth turned to ashes I was scared. Everyone need to repent for the king is coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. Interesting! The trumpet sounds, along with booming noises and other mysterious sounds are still being heard around the world. Just do a search on YouTube or Google. God bless you.

      Delete
  7. I heard these sounds for the first time, yesterday. In New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How was the experience? Did you get an audio recording?

      Delete
  8. I've heard the trumpet soundonce before, it was a beautiful sound. We was going thru a trying time with my sister. No one heard it but me, I was in the car with several of my sisters. I will NEVER FORGET THE SOUND OF A BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME TRUMPET BLOWING JUST FOR ME.THANK YOU JESUS

    ReplyDelete