Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Are You Rapture Ready?

I am so convinced that the rapture could happen at any moment, and we need to be ready for it.  Please allow me to share with you three amazing coincidences that happened to me today.  It all began when I awoke at 4:44 AM.  Here is how it happened.

My Dream
I was dreaming that I was lying in bed sleeping, and I was in some kind of military barracks.  I knew the men in my unit wanted me to get up for some reason and join in some activity, but I was annoyed by it.  I wished that I could just sleep in peace without having to feel like I’d be awakened abruptly.  It was like the days when I was in the US Army, when they would call an alert in the middle of the night, in order to train us as soldiers to be ready at any time of the day or night.

The next thing I knew, in the dream, I was praising the Holy Spirit, telling Him how wonderful He is.  Suddenly the Holy Spirit came up beside me and repeatedly nudged me very hard on my left side, as if to wake me up.  I felt this jostling or jolting in my physical body, as well as my spirit, and I awoke with my heart pounding.  I looked at the clock and it was 4:44 AM.  I thought, “If God is 'FOUR' us, who can be against us.”  I immediately sensed that the Holy Spirit might be getting me up to pray.

I was tempted to go back to sleep, since I had gotten less than three hours of sleep. I figured that if it was the Lord waking me up, and I went back to sleep, He could awaken me again. But when I closed my eyes, I felt wide-awake.  I saw no use in laying there for an extended period, trying to go back to sleep, especially when the Holy Spirit may have something urgent for me to pray about.  Going back to sleep would only grieve the Spirit.

I got up and went into my office to pray.  I knelt down and began to pray in the spirit.  From the moment I got out of bed, I kept thinking that the Lord must have something important He needs me to pray about, which is urgent.  As I began to pray, the presence of the Lord came all over me and remained for a few wonderful moments.  I was so grateful for His holy presence. I thanked the Lord.  His presence seemed to me worth more than anything in the whole world.  I felt so blessed, as if I would be thankful forever for that one precious moment with the Father.

Once I finished writing the above account right where I was kneeling, and as soon as I returned to prayer, His presence returned once again.  Then I asked, “Is this the day you’re coming back for us?

Sandra Sadiq's Dream
Later in the day today, when one of my appointments to meet with some men for discipleship got rescheduled, I felt led to do a search on the website of Choo Thomas, regarding the word the Lord gave her about the start of the tribulation.  I happened to read the following testimony by Sandra Sadiq about a dream she had in August 2006:

"Praise the Lord, He has been so good to me. I thank the Lord so much for giving me these Revelations because I never knew anything about the end times not even a word about the Rapture (Caught up) but it was prophesied to me 26 December 2007 that in the coming year starting 2008 that God was going to give me a lot of serious revelations of His Word, serious discoveries and etc. Now I can’t stop sharing some of the things God has given me. My name is Sandra Sadiq."

"In August 2006 while I was stationed in Korea early one morning the Lord woke me up to pray like I usually do but I was so tired and I told Him I will spend time with Him before going to work like I always do but I just needed a little more sleep. In about 45 minutes to an hour later, I heard this loud sound and the first thing that came to my mind was oh boy that is the sounding for all the soldiers on post to get ready for war (in the Army that is how we practice for war and we call it an alert). So I got up running in my barracks room getting ready for work and at the same time I was repenting to the Lord that I have to get ready for work because of this emergency so I will have to spend more time with Him later. When I finally left the room I realized there was no one on the streets or even in my office and at that time I was working for one of the general officer’s in the army. This was about 4 or 5 am in the morning. Finally I decided to go back to my room then I saw a guy on the street on post and I asked him why there is no one outside because there is an alert and later on that day I kept asking people and no one had heard that sound but me. But I never bothered to ask the Lord, so a couple of days later which was on a Sunday I was in the bus going to church and there was a young lady who I had invited to church talking to me in the bus but then I heard the Lord so clear and what He said to me was the sound I heard that day was from Him in Heaven that was the trumpets; wow. GOD IS SO GREAT." [end of testimony from Sandra Sadiq]

You can visit Sandra's website here.

My Daughter's Dream
At the end of the day today, as we were having family devotions together, I was surprised to hear my oldest daughter tell me  that she had a dream last night that the rapture happened.  She said, "I dreamed that it was night time, past our bedtime, but we were still up.  I pulled back the curtain and looked up at the sky. I saw in the sky a dim pinpoint of white light, and initially thought it was a star.  Suddenly it started growing brighter and brighter, as it got closer.  Then my heart started beating really fast with excitement. The white light started to take the shape of Jesus, and I knew it was Jesus.  He had a white garment on.  The ground started shaking.  I started hearing this rumbling sound like an earthquake was beginning to happen. I could feel the ground trembling beneath my feet.  Then I turned my head and cried out, 'Daddy, Jesus is coming back!'"

"This dream was so real to me, that I could practically say it wasn't a dream at all.  It was very, very real.  And it repeated itself once again afterward."

Comparing the Three Dreams
Let's use this chart below to compare the three dreams of Sandra Sadiq, myself, and my daughter Charity:

My Dream
Sandra Sadiq's Dream
My Daughter Charity's Dream
4:44 AM Between 4:00 and 5:00 AM Night time
I was dreaming that I was lying in bed sleeping in the Army barracks. She was laying in bed sleeping in the Army barracks. It was past her bedtime.
The Lord woke me up to pray AFTER I had the dream. The Lord woke her up to pray BEFORE she had the dream.  She was still awake.
I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but I was wide awake, so I got up to pray. After praying, she went back to sleep, because she was so tired; and 45 minutes later she had the dream.
In my dream, I wanted to sleep in peace, and did not want to be awakened abruptly, like they would wake us in an Army alert. But my fellow soldiers wanted me to get up. In her dream, she heard a loud sound, as in an Army alert, which the Lord later revealed to her was his trumpets from heaven. The ground started shaking, she heard a rumbling sound like an earthquake, and felt the ground trembling beneath her feet.  
When the Lord woke me up to pray, He startled me. My heart was pounding, and I sensed it was something urgent. When the Lord woke her up from her sleep, she sensed it was an emergency. Her heart started beating really fast with excitement. 
I sensed the Lord's presence and asked Him if this was the day that He was "coming back" for us. It is understood that the trumpets she heard from heaven were announcing that the Lord was coming back. She turned her head and cried out, 'Daddy, Jesus is coming back!'"

The dream was so real that she jumped out of bed running, got dressed, and ran out into the street, surprised to see that nobody else was in the street, and nobody else heard the loud trumpet she heard. The dream was so real to her that she could practically say it wasn't a dream at all.  It was very, very real.  
My dream was confirmed on the same day by Sandra's and Charity's dreams, which confirmed it was from the Lord and emphasized its urgency. The dream repeated itself once again, which emphasized it was urgent and from the Lord.

Other Confirmations
Seven and a half years after I published this article, I did some research and learned that numerous other people have gotten the number 444 from the Lord in connection with the rapture, and they feel the meaning of the number 444 is rapture. For example, here is one such video:

Finally the meaning of 444! Rapture!!

On December 22, 2019, after reading this article of mine from 2012 to my family at bedtime devotions, we then watched the first of the three videos linked above. Then we prayed. My youngest son, who is ten years old, said that as he began to pray, he happened to look over at my book of John Wesley's journal on the shelf beside him and saw the label on the book said "444", which I checked and confirmed. Neither of us had ever noticed that before, so it seemed like a confirmation.

Putting it All Together
All I can say is the Lord is speaking to many people about this and it is not just coincidence.  I had never read of Sandra's dream before.  And I just happened to find it on the same day that the Lord gave me the same kind of dream.  Both I and Sandra Sadiq were awakened between 4 and 5 AM. Both of us were tempted to go back to sleep instead of praying. Both our dreams were in a military setting, sleeping during the night, then receiving an alert, requiring an immediate wake up and readiness on the part of the soldier.  Amazingly, it seems the Lord may actually conduct these kinds of drills with us to alert us in advance to be ready for the rapture. And then to know that on the same day, my daughter had a dream that the rapture happened, I think the Lord is clearly speaking through this.

Remember that I was awakened at 4:44 and consider that the following verse, which ends in 4:44 is about the Lord's coming:

"For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will. (Mat 24:44)

("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.") (Rev 16:15)

'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. 'So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. (Rev 3:2-3)

I want you to be ready, my friend.  Most of the Church is asleep right now.  The Lord is giving a wake up call, and many simply want to turn over and go back to sleep.  I urge you not to go back to sleep.  For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you." (Eph 5:14)

We are in the last moment right before the rapture. Time's up! I want to be very clear that I am not setting any dates.  I don't know if it is going to be this week, this year, next year, or when.  It just depends on the grace of God.  But it's going to be VERY soon.

The only way to be ready is to give your life to Jesus and then live for Him 100% with sincere and pure devotion.  Look to Jesus, who alone can prepare you to enjoy the rapture, and join the worshipers in heaven. You must forsake the world, the flesh, and the devil, and live a life consecrated to Jesus.  If you are a Christian that is not living a life of pure devotion to Jesus, please REPENT and get your life right with God now.

Attribution notice: Most Scripture quotations taken from the NASB.

Author's note: You must take responsibility for your own actions. Nobody knows the day or the hour, and in no way am I date setting. This is only to provide you with information, so that you can make your own decisions, for which you will be accountable to God.

You may also want to read my other posts called The 311 MomentThe End Has Come, Darkened Skies in the Last Days, Very Few Will Hear the Trumpet SoundRapture in the Last HourSequence of Signs Preceding the Coming of Christ, and Synching Up the Seven Seals with the Gospels. I'd also like to recommend my daughter's short music video The Coming. You may also visit our Signs of the Times Directory, and access my complete blog directory at Writing for the Master.

Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus.  Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?

“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15).  He preached that we must repent and believe.

Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

4 comments:

  1. september 2018 i heard the shofar horn and i was lead to understand why by reading your website.. thank you and good tidings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fascinating brother.. i had the same feeling of alertness after the dream.. and the Holy Spirit really prompted me to pray. God knows who His true children are and He is sending us these visions to alert more people to get it right with God. God bless you and thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jomar, you're welcome. Praise the Lord for His divine confirmations.

      Delete